Actica Consulting Ltd is a business and technical consultancy dedicated to helping its customers deliver the efficiency and effectiveness improvements necessary to achieve their business objectives.
Our business services combine knowledge of best practice in transformational and process change with 'real world' experience of project delivery to manage and deliver the practical outcomes required to assure benefits realisation.
Our technical services focus on ensuring that our customers make best use of emerging information and communications technologies in achieving their business objectives. We combine our strong technical expertise with an excellent understanding of process transformation to harness technology to create solutions that deliver substantial business benefits to our clients.
Actica's approach is founded on six guiding principles:
- Market focus We specialise in supporting the public sector and have wide experience in defence, intelligence and security, central government, criminal justice, public safety, energy and utilities, health and transport.
- Independence We maintain our independence from equipment, software, hardware and outsourcing providers to ensure we can always give impartial advice.
- Excellence We commit to exceeding our customers' expectations for quality, responsiveness and professional excellence while delivering within the agreed price and schedule.
- Creativity We employ high calibre people of exceptional creativity, expertise and determination who work closely with one another and with our clients to achieve high quality solutions to our clients' problems.
- Value We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of service that delivers added value to each of our clients.
- Flexibility We work flexibly with our clients to solve their problems and arrive at solutions that can work within their organisation, recognising that skills transfer is an integral part of our mission.
We are committed to improving our Environmental impact
Actica recognises the importance of environmental issues and sustainability and therefore we consider these matters in all of our business decisions. We have a commitment to continuously improving our environmental management, enhancing environmental performance and preventing pollution in all forms. We adhere to and develop our rigorous internal standards, concentrating on processes that cut down waste, re-use resources and recycle wherever possible. We believe this gives the right message to our staff, customers and suppliers, and demonstrates our commitment to the wider community.